Montag, 31. Dezember 2012

Memory

Sometimes I think about you. Crazy isn't it. You will never know how many tears have fallen because of you. Have you ever thought of those things you did ??Have you ever noticed what happend to my body, to my soul ?? No ?? I can't belive it. I was crying. I was screaming. I was begging you. Please.
Please stop it. I was just a little child. 
Your words are still in my ears: " It's a gift to be my favourite. Don't fight against me. You have no chance. I am stronger. And I am in love with you. You' re my little girl. Let's enjoy the time we have together." The wall in my back was cold as ice, while you were walking towards me. Already naked, horny and ready to fuck a little girl. Tears running down my cheek. I am trembling with fears. Try to keep smiling. Your fingers are touching gently across the skin. Your lips are burning on my chest. Deeper, harder. More and more..
For you it's great fun. For me it feels like hell. Even years afterwards I am suffering agnoies. Just because of the memories of you.
Your the devil in my head. It's just disgusting..


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen