Sonntag, 15. September 2013

I can't belive this.
First of all he told me he has a new girlfriend.
Of course I am glad that he had at least found someone who fits
but damn I am not the right person to talk about
this kind of relationship stuff they are going through.
I can't handle it at the moment.
There is too much going on.
Moreover I feel embarrassed.
How can he speak about this if he knew that I have some difficult issues
with the whole topic.
It's still a red flag for me.
And honestly I don't want to know how the have sex and what they are exactly doing.
I want to be swallowed by the ground - immediately.
But he didin't stop talking and as a good old friend - I have to listen - whether I like it or not.
I feel ashamed..I can't barely speak it out loud..
that's also the reason why this text is in english..
I can't take it to read this in german.
Oh my god. My head is full of picture..
I want to cut my selfe into pieces.
Want to feel the pain. Want to know what's real.
I want to wake up and realize that was only a nightmare..

2 Kommentare: